Fitnice®: one floor, one canvas
The design is part of the DNA of Fitnice ®. Its wide palette of colors and shapes of tile allow the creation of endless combinations, turning the floor into a canvas for architects and interior designers.
Fitnice® is made from monofilament bicolor yarns which shows a randomly harmonious effect. In addition, the combination of colors between warp and weft as well as the product placement can create a three-dimensional appearance, playing with the incision of the light and creating truly amazing effects with color.
Fitnice® is a woven vinyl product made from polyester and covered with PVC, which is manufactured in Vertisol. It is served in three different shapes: square tiles, planks and diamonds tiles, allowing multiple combinations and effects. It can also be offered in rolls.
Some of its main features are:
- FITNICE® is an ideal product for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Antimony Free
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) according to the standard EN ISO 14025.
- Flame retardance, meeting the most stringent regulations, especially for the range of FITNICE® Marine, a collection designed for outdoor use and marine applications featuring the IMO certificate.
- Sound insulation up to 15dB.
- High level of abrasion resistance, providing a long product life-
- High level of resistance to light.
- No fraying.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance. It can be cleaned with products such as bleach without getting damaged.
- Antibacterial properties.
Thanks to its composition we get a product phthalate free, eco-friendly and with the FloorScore® certificate.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org